Oh the joy of chocolate! We have some fabulous sister missionaries here that I love to have in my home (apartment home, that is). And the best part could very well be that they love molten chocolate cake, one of my favorites!
I'm the first, I'm the first!!! I'm so happy you started a blog! Just wait until it starts to get addicting...
I love all your pics from the beach, and it looks like you are doing well! Of course, you are missed here, but I guess sometimes we have to get jobs so we don't end up living on the street, huh.
Oi Sister, Que bom ver os seus fotos. Voce ouviu falar do templo de Manaus. Que bencao grande. Estamos bem aqui e esperamos que voce ainda vai bem Abracos Presidente e Sister Campbell
4 Geniuses:
I'm the first, I'm the first!!! I'm so happy you started a blog! Just wait until it starts to get addicting...
I love all your pics from the beach, and it looks like you are doing well! Of course, you are missed here, but I guess sometimes we have to get jobs so we don't end up living on the street, huh.
oh my heavens! i just found you! i will add you to my sidebar so i can check up on you...
now to reading your blog...
Oi Sister,
Que bom ver os seus fotos. Voce ouviu falar do templo de Manaus. Que bencao grande. Estamos bem aqui e esperamos que voce ainda vai bem
Abracos
Presidente e Sister Campbell
Jenny....!!!! When you gonna post more pics?! I've been waiting!
we have our own little blog working at www.masiasfamily.blogspot.com
check it out! Looks like all is well with you as of May 25. Post something new so we know what's up! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment