29 September 2007

Bayfest

Bayfest is basically a miniature version of the state fair. It's held on the bay of the Gulf of Mexico, hence the "bay" in "Bayfest". A bunch of us from institute went. It was so much fun! We rode some scary rides (scary mostly because they sure didn't seem too secure), listened to some bands, laughed really hard at the drunks dancing to the bands, and fought against being blown away to Oz by the super high velocity winds.





Who is this girl sneaking into our picture?? The must-have ferris wheel that goes along with every fair.



Our group (minus the engaged couple that "got separated" from us)...

5 Geniuses:

andi said...

You're so cute! I'm happy you are having such a good time there!

jess... said...

OMGoodness! It's like a partyfest there, you are always doing something sooooo cool!

Jenny said...

It has for sure been pretty fun here. BUT, I actually hope to return to funkytown soon...

JS said...

hurricanes... scary! Do you like it there?

Jenny said...

Jen, kind of. I did. BAD week to ask though. :) I'm going for a job interview back in Fort Worth Friday. Pray for me!! :)