Alright, here is a recap of the summer thus far.
I'm still in the stake young women presidency, so I was at Girls' Camp again this year. It was fantastic. And hot. Very, very hot. And I got sick for a couple of days. Very, very sick. But in spite of the illness and heat, it was a great week.
My whole family came in town the day I got back from camp. We had a great time with lots of good activities, good food, and good conversation. It was great to see all of the nieces and nephews L-O-V-E each other and quickly become besties.
Train Ride
haha! Pretending to be angry
"Dr Seuss Day" = Dress Silly
Youth Conference was the week after everyone left. And I have ZERO pictures from it. I was tired by then. :) All 3 of these big events were in the month of July.
As far as the job front, I’m still jobless and actively pursuing gainful employment. Prayers and referrals are welcome. :)
And thus it is. Summer so far, in a nut shell.
14 years ago


3 Geniuses:
Wow, what a summer so far for you! (I'd love more details about Girl's Camp!) And best of luck in the job search :)
You make me smile, Jenny!
okay. it's time.
Post a Comment