15 July 2007

San Antonio





































Sorry I have been such a horrible slacker in getting new postings on here! Thanks for the extra little encouragement, Michelle. :)

These pics are from a recent trip to San Antonio. In case you don't know what Freebird's is, it is honestly the best burrito place in the whole entire world. It makes me happy just to think about it. :) I was so pumped to find out where one is down here in "South Texas."

4 Geniuses:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! New pictures! I love your cute hair! It looks like you are having fun. One day I'll make it to Texas and you'll have to show me the sites!

PS news from friends... Liz just had a baby girl. They named her Emma and she's pretty stinkin cute.

jackie e said...

Hey Jenny. I just checked out your pics. Isn't it crazy where life leads us? Anyway, check my blog from time to time. I have #2 now, he's so cute, his name is David William. Oh yeah... check out jeffandjackieenos.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

well my husband and i absolutley love chipotle here in arlington. BUT, we will definately have to try Freebirds sometime. Miss ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey chica-
I think the girl next to you is smashingly hot! :)