Shannon came to visit. And when I went to help her get her stuff out of the trunk, Tracy was in there. It was a fabulous surprise, and a really fun weekend! But I now HATE packing peanuts and rubber bands...
Jenny!!! It's so great that you have a blog! I didn't know til I saw the link on Jen Scott's page... I'm so excited! You are the greatest and I'm so glad you are having so much fun in Texas. I loved living there. Keep up the posting, I'll check regularly! I'm a bit of a blog fanatic if you haven't noticed!
Hey Jenny! I just found you on Jen's blog too! What a little reunion Jen has created! It was so fun to see you again. It's been FOREVER! I've thought of you lots over the last many moons and wondered what you were up to so it was fun to find you! -Jerusha
Jenny! Guess what?? I had a dream last night that you were helping me to find a table to go with this huge Italian lace tablecloth that my mom and dad gave me for my wedding. Isn't that crazy??? So, done any table shopping lately? So funny. The things our minds do to us! I love you tons! Take care, Kim
4 Geniuses:
Jenny!!! It's so great that you have a blog! I didn't know til I saw the link on Jen Scott's page... I'm so excited! You are the greatest and I'm so glad you are having so much fun in Texas. I loved living there. Keep up the posting, I'll check regularly! I'm a bit of a blog fanatic if you haven't noticed!
Hey Jenny! I just found you on Jen's blog too! What a little reunion Jen has created! It was so fun to see you again. It's been FOREVER! I've thought of you lots over the last many moons and wondered what you were up to so it was fun to find you! -Jerusha
That's awesome! I love that your friend was hiding in the trunk. That's hilarious!
Jenny! Guess what?? I had a dream last night that you were helping me to find a table to go with this huge Italian lace tablecloth that my mom and dad gave me for my wedding. Isn't that crazy??? So, done any table shopping lately? So funny. The things our minds do to us! I love you tons! Take care, Kim
Post a Comment