09 August 2007

Houston

Apparently every year Houston has "the biggest single event" of the year, and it was just a few weekends ago. My friends here in Corpus convinced me to go, and Shannon even drove down and met us. It ended up being a huge dance--I don't even love dances when they're in my own town. :) But it was a lot of fun, and Carlotta (sp?) made for some great laughs! Just remember Becky: "I don't always shake like this, I'm just trying to get them to stop dancing..."

2 Geniuses:

JS said...

I think my brother in law went to the same dance. His name is Cameron. Did you meet him? Tyson (hubby) wants to set you up with his brother, Camaeron. look on our blog, for the link to the scott family. You will see him. White tux, in the dance pictures. Miss you, but great to see you and your life on your blog. I love your hair.

Jen (sorensen) scott

andi said...

You look hot with you short hair. Everytime I hear "dance" in the same sentence as "singles", I can't help thinking of the Singles Ward or the R.M. If you haven't seen one or the other, there's your next movie night.