20 August 2007

Bruschetta Chicken


This could very well be one of the most amazing dishes ever! Thank you, kraftfoods.com. Honestly, it might not look as delectable as it actually was, but I don't even love tomatoes and was immediately a fan. So Jen, since we share the same first given name, maybe we can share the Martha Stewart name also?? :)

7 Geniuses:

JS said...

That is SOOOOO Martha Stewart worthy. I love tomatoes...and my mouth is watering just looking at that picture. We could really fatten some people up if we started a restaurant together. :P

JS said...

Where did you get that recipe?

jackie e said...

hey, remember making thanksgiving dinner? do you remember the pumpkin pie? everything else was fabulous!
isn't your birthday coming up?

jackie e said...

oh yeah! remember before christmas break...all the candy making! NEVER AGAIN! only with you of course.
dinner looks good. i wish i was that creative.

Jenny said...

Jen, www.kraftfoods.com. They have some AMAZING recipes! Try this one and the one for Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa. Your life will never be the same! :)

Jacks, heck yeah I remember all of our insane cooking adventures! All I have to say is we're good! And that I love your guts forever and always for joining me for those. Remember Julie's birthday cake?? :)

jackie e said...

i totally remember. wasn't her mom in town for that birthday? hey, it was the thought, right? did anyone ever eat it? it's kind of funny how some of my best memories are centered on food... hmmm. oh yeah, you have to send me the famous roll recipe, you know the ones that i could eat about 20 in one sitting.

Jenny said...

Jacks, that was the bday her mom was there for--we made those way cool sign things that stayed on her wall all year! If I'm not going off a fake memory, that cake ended up being dang good even though it looked like it wasn't the first time it was being eaten...:) I will make a posting with just that recipe for you!