03 October 2007

Ladybugs Kick Butt! :)

That's the name of my kickball team - The Ladybugs. I didn't even know city kickball leagues existed, but they do in Corpus and I'm playing in it! It's so fun. We're even sometimes good. :) Like our total shut-out last week when we won 12-0! This is our team. Most of us are from work, then there are also a few friends of us CPS folk. :) Don't you love our mascot?!

3 Geniuses:

Anonymous said...

Your mascot is way cute but I want to see pics of your new niece!! From a fellow Aunt...
Sarah

Danielle said...

By the way...

When you say you live on the beach, I imagine you in a trailer with a firepit out front, beach balls everywhere and those strings of lanterns. What an imagination, eh?

I miss you!

Jenny said...

D, I really absolutely LOVE your imagination! It makes me so happy to share your vision. :)

I MISS YOU!!! I seriously wish I were in Fort Worth NOW!