Okay guys, my new niece Madelynn Leora Sturgill ("Maddy") is here! She was born October 9. She is AMAZINGLY beautiful! And even if I weren't a proud aunt, I would still say that. Everyone pray for me to hurry and get a job back in Fort Worth so I can be with this precious baby!



7 Geniuses:
How cute...congratulations!
Thanks Julie!
How are you???
She's beautiful!!
Wow... what a beautiful baby!
HOpe you can get back to Fort Worth. Tyson and I might move to Temple. Depends if he gets the residency program or not... but isn't Temple close to D/FW area?
How are you?
Jen, Temple is close to DFW! It's kinda in between Austin and DFW, so you'd be close to your family too. You guys should totally get that spot!!!!! :)
I miss you!
You ask how I am, I'm actually sick right now. Boo. :( But I'm way pumped to go to Fort Worth for a job interview Monday at an adoption agency! How are you??
Hey sista! A small note... It's Leora, not Leore.
Thanks! Love you tons.
Oops! Thanks D! Changed it. :)
Too bad I'm not there hanging out anymore right now. :(
Post a Comment