LOOK how precious this little girl is! This is another of my nieces, Ella. From this post and the previous one, can you see why I need to be back in Fort Worth, close to these beauties?! I love this face!

LOOK how precious this little girl is! This is another of my nieces, Ella. From this post and the previous one, can you see why I need to be back in Fort Worth, close to these beauties?! I love this face!

4 Geniuses:
That is tooo cute, look at that personality!
Um, so this last comment is from Brazil, in Portuguese. I have no idea who sent it...Anyone want to claim it?
Quem falou isso?
Hmmm... She is pretty cute, but not as cute as that other niece of yours... :o)
You do need to move back to FW! How can you be away from such darling kids!
You had to pick up a runaway child??? Wow! what a job!
Post a Comment