25 October 2007

Updates

Life has been pretty crazy recently. Here are some updates on what has been going on.


Delicious and nutritious breakfast! :) I had to go to Arkansas recently to pick up a runaway child. I left for the airport at 4:30 in the morning, after going to bed at 1am. I just couldn't bring myself to eat breakfast at that hideous hour. So I ate in the aiport during a layover on my way to Arkansas. Nothing says morning like greasy pizza! :)

"Special" days at our office are...special for sure. :) My poor coworker--happy birthday to you?? I'm glad I got balloons and confetti on my birthday! This mess was passed around quite a bit for a couple of weeks. You never knew if it would be in your office when you walked back in.


Boss' day. I seriously have the best boss! We made her queen for the day. Check out the red carpet!


Danielle and I at Shady Oak Barbeque after I had a job interview, 4 days before Maddy was born. I love good food and good friends!


I finally got to see Maddy when she was 11 days old. I never wanted to let her go! She is SO precious!

So that's been the recent life. :)

5 Geniuses:

Danielle said...

Boo. Come live here. NOW.

jess... said...

Yum! Shady Oaks is the bestest!

thegreatscotts said...

Hey! I was hoping to see a Halloween costume!! Looks like life has been so busy for you. Good to see you are well.

jess... said...

woman, update your blog! You are about to get demoted to the bottom of our friends list.... lol... we miss you:)

Danielle said...

By the way, looking back, I look fat here. Oh, I was, but it's gross. My face is all SWOLE.