06 November 2007

Life in the Fast Lane

Well guys, sorry for the slacking in posting. This is going to be a quick one, with no pictures. Too bad there can't be pictures to go along with the last couple of weeks! You might know exactly why I have turned in my 2 week notice at work. That's right. It seems like one of the most irresponsible decisions ever, since I still have no idea if I have a new job or not. But I realized that as I really prayed and searched out an answer, I concluded that I would rather be asking people if they want fries with their meal than stay at this job. (Not that I'm hating on those in the fry industry--I love them!!)

So with absolutely no idea where my next step will end up taking me, except back to Fort Worth, I am moving forward. I promise pictures will come soon--Halloween pictures and an explanation of how much fun Halloween was! Let's just say my unit at work won the costume contest and scared lots of little kids AND big grown ups... :)

More to come soon...(when I get copies of those pictures)

4 Geniuses:

jackie e said...

oh jenny. i was looking back at some pictures i have at how silly we were. i am glad that you feel good about your decision though it is scary to be in the unknown. since you'll have some time off, come to la and see me.

andi said...

So, uh, HELLO? Is it possible that you are coming back to Funky Town, because that would be SO awesome. Especially if you moved in by me or something!! (And I really am sorry to hear about what all has been happening to you...got filled in by your mom at a baby shower...) XOXO

julie said...

Good luck, I know that you will blessed to find something else.

Jenny said...

Thanks Julie!

Andi, everthing my mom said may or may not be totally true. Bless her heart. She is a VERY caring mother! :)