Well guys, sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I'm back! :) As for an update, I'm now back in Fort Worth. I don't know yet if I have a job. I have been totally lazy the last couple of days, and it has been WONDERFUL! :) I actually heard from a company yesterday that may want to hire me. YAY!! This week I'm just relaxing and enjoying the Thanksgiving time. (And hoping to get a call back about a job!) Here are some updated pictures:

The sister missionaries in Corpus helped me pack one night.

My sister and I watched Maddy Monday and Tuesday for a few hours in the morning. She is so cute!

My sister's crazy cat giving Maddy "the stare down." She's been really good with Maddy, even though she generally hates people that aren't her owners. I think she's confused about what this thing is. :)

Stretchy, stretchy!



5 Geniuses:
I may be biased, but she's just about the cutest thing ever!!!
what a doll. I love the pink and brown colors of all of her baby gear.what a good aunty
hey where did you get your background for your blog? way cute!
She's dang cute. Guess she's a good reason to leave this cuteness :)
Maddy is REALLY cute! Glad you are back in your old stompin grounds. Good luck on the job front, and hope you enjoyed your turkey day!
Post a Comment