In teaching His disciples in Galillee, Jesus taught the importance of children. In Matthew 18:14 it states, "Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish." With that in mind I would like to make this post a tribute to all children all over the world, especially those who suffer in one form or another.
Christ taught by example how we should treat and value children. After His resurrection He told His followers to allow the children to come unto Him, and then He ministered to them specifically. Christ loves the children, and has commanded us to do likewise.
Because of Christ none of us carry around the sins of Adam and Eve, or of any other person besides ourselves. Through Christ, every right now is full of opportunity for change, healing, and hope. Even for those who suffer. The past does not have to dictate our future, because of our Savior, even Jesus Christ. He can heal all suffering and relieve all pain and bring all assurance of bright hope.
With that in mind, please enjoy this song. It is what I have called my song to the children I worked with in CPS, and will be forever dedicated to them from me. Think of these words of the chorus as you listen:
"My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to.
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold.
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you.
And wants the same things too.
Yes this, is my wish."
14 years ago


4 Geniuses:
I like this one.
thanks for that.... I have been so sad lately with all the horrible things in the news that has been happening to children. I have always had a tender heart towards little ones because they cannot protect themselves, even more now that I have a child of my own.
I love this, Jenny. And I share those same sentiments with you.
xoxo
TAG, you're it. I need 6 things about you, please.
Thanks!
Post a Comment