11 December 2007

Tagged - Oops!

Sorry D, I have been a blog slacker recently, so I didn't know I was tagged.

Okay, 6 things about me...

1-My pinky toe is so much shorter than the rest of my toes that when I have sandals on it looks like I only have 4 toes.

2-I am absolutely convinced there is some weird magnetic pull or something inside of me. I have only admitted this to K & B, and can't believe I'm now doing so on the web for all to see. But LOTS of times when I drive past a street light, it goes off. I swear I'm not making it up. It kind of creeps me out.

3-I have had a colonoscopy. And I'm NOT 50!!

4-I love buying craft supplies. I have every intention to use them, but usually just end up buying more and storing them all.

5-I am planning on going back to Brazil when they dedicate the Temple they have announced in my mission!! "Missao Brasil Manaus e a maior!" :)

6-I love music! I never know who sings what though.

Rules:
1-The player lists 6 facts about themselves.
2-At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asks them to read the rules.

I tag:
Kirsten (that's doubley tagged now) :)
Jen Meyers
Brian (hehe--guess you guys will have 2 new postings)
Michael (join in on the fun!)
Jessica
Michelle

2 Geniuses:

Danielle said...

You're freakin' hilarious. Love the pictures!!

andi said...

K, so, love how you posted the pics of your feet for demonstration of the missing pinky toe. Classic. (I think my toes do that in sandals too, now that I think of it!)