13 December 2007

Fickle?!

Well, I think I should just come to terms with the fact that I'm fickle! I picked my last blog template with the intention of keeping it for a long time. Apparently that worked...not! So I am just realizing that my mind changes a lot, and I should just be okay with that reality and embrace it. So thus it is...my new blog layout! Hopefully it will stay for a while, but we shall see...

5 Geniuses:

Danielle said...

I like this one sister!! You did the right thing!

Anonymous said...

I like it too! It was good talking with you. I miss you tons. You should come visit...Maddy is adorable-gotta love a smiling baby :)

andi said...

And I love it! You can see the pictures better on this one, too.

K said...

Hey spazzy sister - This is better EXCEPT for the picture up top!

julie said...

I am jealous, I keep wishing I had the time to be fickled with mine.