20 December 2007

Early Christmas!

Well guys, I GOT A JOB!!! 2 actually, but I only took 1. :) I am going to start working for The Gladney Center for Adoption on January 2. What a great huge blessing! I am VERY excited!! I figure it's the perfect Christmas present.

Also, check out my poor "Sparkle." She's sickly and is at the doctor right now...

10 Geniuses:

Danielle said...

Yeah, I can't believe it was towed. Another Sturgill mystery. Sorry we missed last night!

andi said...

I am SOOOOO happy for you, Jenny!! I know how much you wanted that job! And why is the coche sick? Should we start a donation can?

JS said...

Hey, merry Christmas! Love the background you fickle person you. Hey, how did you get your comments to say "great ones speak"? Just wondering... if you would pass on the info.

Hey look on my blog. I have a fun website called "whatcha got cookin" on my blog. You can leave a message and my friend will add you as a contributor. It has great recipes and you can share some too. (Maybe it will help our restaurant...)

Jenny said...

My car is all better. Apparently nothing was wrong with it?? It just wouldn't start for 4 days, but they didn't find anything wrong with it. Hopefully I won't get stranded somewhere! :)

Jen, to change what "Comments" says, log in and from your layout page, click on "Edit" in the bottom corner of "Blog Posts." It will bring up a screen to "Configure Blog Posts." It's like the 4th item down or something. Just type over where it says "Comments" to be what you want it to say. Hope this helps! :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for the information on the website, Jen! I'm totally pumped about it! I definitely think you're right about it helping our restaurant. :) I put a comment in there to be added. I'm mostly just excited to get recipes from it! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jess... said...

Hey congrats on your 2 jobs.... it is good that you are only keeping one :) Maybe your car not working was also a huge blessing. I always think when stuff like that happens that "someone" is keeping you safe. I am glad Sparkle is better!

julie said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! I'm sure you will do great work.

ecuakim said...

Merry Christmas, Jenny! Well, I guess by now it's more like Happy New Year! I love your guts and I'm happy to hear about your job! Keep us posted!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congrats on the new job!!! I knew it wouldn't take too long and this sounds like a great one working the happy side of social work. I hope you love it - you deserve it!

Melissa