Here is the easiest way to get pictures of everything that has happened on here. My whole family was together this holiday season. It was a lot of energy and fun!! I've also started my new job and LOVE it!!
14 years ago
Here is the easiest way to get pictures of everything that has happened on here. My whole family was together this holiday season. It was a lot of energy and fun!! I've also started my new job and LOVE it!!
4 Geniuses:
I have to say that this is a fabulous slideshow! I especially love blow-drying the gingerbread houses. That Bobby - he's a real kick in the pants. He should have used duct tape! I'm "sorry" we missed all those fun nights!!!
:o)
SO fun! And I am happy to hear you are loving your job. You'll have to tell me all the fun details. And where can I find the deer target trailer hitch thing? Adam would love that. That would look awesome on his Civic.
Glad you had a great christmas, looks like fun with the nieces and nephews
]0[p]p
0-]['
= that's hailey's comment, she's helping out.
so happy your job is working out.
miss you, love ya
girl you need to update. So you are know Stake Primary Sec..... wow, cool.
I have a question for ya... how do I change my background without it deleting my widgets??? :( If you could let me know that would be GREAT!
Post a Comment