11 - Reconnecting with old friends (For those of you who know him, I saw Will Pitt today. It was so great to catch up!)
12 - Fresh sheets
13 - Rainbows
14 - Bread baking
15 - Finding new, delicious recipes
16 - A walk by a river, in nature
17 - Taking naps
18 - Feeling validated
19 - Snuggling into warm blankets when there's a chill in the air
20 - Singing hymns
14 years ago


4 Geniuses:
you saw will. cool! i spoke, well I guess emailed, years ago right when I moved here to LA and he mentioned something about being in the army somewhere in texas. is that accurate? anyway, i'm glad to see you are posting FINALLY! tornado warning...crazy.
love you.
I have to say that I agree with your whole list so far. Bravo.
Hey, I just saw that you called me earlier! Boo. I like your list. I like the validation one. It reminds me of our chats. Ya know, since we validate each other oft.
Are we talking about Will from the Villa. I forgot all about him until you mention the name, fun times. How did you run into him? Hopefully we can run into each other again soon. I'm going out to Utah at the end of April, any chance you'll be there? :)
Post a Comment