I got the idea for this post from an article in a magazine at Barnes & Noble. I think it's so great! I'm going to post 10/day (I'll do 11 on the last day to make it 101). I'm excited to do this because it means I'll have to be mindful of all of the joy around me! So here we go with #1-10...
1 - Sharing a laugh with a stranger (doesn't it make you so happy afterward to have made that quick connection?!)
2 - Getting fresh clothes out of the dryer
3 - Sunny, warm weather after it has been rainy and cold
4 - Rediscovering you actually have cash (I hardly ever do because I just use my debit card. There is sure something more fun about actual bills!)
5 - Having a baby snuggle into your shoulder
6 - The smile of a baby
7 - Lillies
8 - Gerbera Daisies
9 - Rejuvenated nature after a good rainfall and the return of the sun
10 - Good talks with good friends
14 years ago


2 Geniuses:
Good idea! (I don't see Parkland anywhere on that list :)
Andi - I'm glad you know the reason for that! I feel closer to you because I shared that with you. :)
Post a Comment