Birth sometimes throws things so off! :) I had a birthmom deliver Friday, and things have been kinda crazy since then. It's getting hard to think of ANY more joys, so 20 at a time might do me in. And since I feel that way, I figure I must need to be mindful of them! :)
71 - The First Presidency (and being able to participate in the Solemn Assembly this weekend)
72 - Families who make sacrifices so their loved ones can serve and lead us
73 - People who are available to watch a newborn overnight with only 1 hour notice
74 - Friends who are always there for you
75 - Funny things that happen in your sleep
76 - Picnics
77 - Naps in the park after a picnic on a beautiful day
78 - Finding your destination
79 - Good shampoo
80 - Laying in bed watching a movie
81 - Nice nurses and doctors
82 - People who are sincerely understanding
83 - Computers!
84 - Electricity
85 - Seeing how things fit together
86 - Manaus (Elder Steur mentioned this in his talk today - that's my mission, and he went there while I was there!)
87 - Rock star parking
88 - Disposable diapers (I'm SOOOO glad we're past the days of cloth diapers!)
89 - Telephones
90 - My testimony of Heavenly Father's love for me and His hand in my life
14 years ago


0 Geniuses:
Post a Comment