07 April 2008

The Grand Finale #91-101

91 - Chocolate milk and powdered donuts
92 - Drinkable yogurt (who would have ever thought that would be ok??)
93 - Grocery stores (I really like to walk through the grocery store)
94 - Primary songs
95 - Great mileage reimbursement rates
96 - IKEA
97 - Being able to share special experiences with people I love
98 - Temples
99 - A refreshing drink of cold water
100 - Flash drives
101 - The opportunities we are given to recognize/reflect on the joy that surrounds us

I'm so glad for the opportunity to do this. It was really good to be reflective at the end of each day on just how much joy every day really does have. I am so grateful to know that the Lord's hand is directing the pieces in my life--they are His pieces when I stop being hard headed/hearted and allow His will to be done. I am so grateful for His guiding, protecting, comforting, loving hand.

6 Geniuses:

jackie e said...

i miss you. we had such good times, doing crazy things or just being friends. love you!

K said...

"Mabel" -

Thanks for sharing your joys with me (online and in-person). One joy is that you are my sister!

I love ya!
"Edith"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

jess... said...

Chocolate milk and powdered donuts
soooooo yummy!! my favorite;)

Abbey said...

Jenny your list of 101 are great but you did forget to mention, flushing toilets with toilet seats. You know what I am talking about. Seriously, what a HUGE blessing. We both know where we would be without them! AMEN!
Love ya
Abbey

Jenny said...

I agree, Abbey. You should realize, however, that #49 is code word for the most personal thing you found out about me on Sunday that now means we have to be friends forever b/c you know... :)