Today was amazing. Really busy. I'm really tired. It was one of those days where you're literally running from one thing to the next, and trying to sneak a run to the restroom in the middle somewhere. :) It was such a wonderful day, though. I cannot even think of an adequate expression to convey the gratitude I feel for those little reach outs (aka tender mercies) from Heaven where you feel validated that your labors are pleasing to and effective for the Lord and His work. With that being said, let me just put a little plug in here for birthmoms who are priceless. That is the reason today is what it is--amazing. I cannot even describe the wonder and amazement that these women embody. I stand in awe, and my life is forever more meaningful and fulfilled because of these people.
14 years ago


0 Geniuses:
Post a Comment