17 July 2008

Tagged.

Thank you, Libby, for tagging me. I think I've done a post similar to this one before, so I will try really super hard to think of 6 different strange things about me. (Yes, I know that shouldn't be too hard. Keep those comments to yourself!) :)

And by the way, this has been a very busy day for postings for me, so continue to scroll down to see all of the new ones - all the way to "Sweet Deliciousness." And don't forget to leave the memory post on your blog! If you don't, I'll know we're not really friends...(and I'm sure not manipulative?!?!) :)

Here goes, 6 things about me:
1 - I count steps when I'm walking. I think that is some sign of intelligence (or crazy??).
2 - I peed my pants in a hospital parking garage, in the last 6 months. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. Pee happens. Maybe my public confession will help other people realize they're not alone and they're okay...
3 - I'm considered an "expert witness" by the state of Texas.
4 - I'm a self proclaimed doctor (Danielle). (Tracy, you're still almost a doctor. And BTW, get a blog!)
5 - I only have 1/2 a brain. The other 1/2 is in my sister's head. And that's ok--I'm still a doctor AND an expert witness! :)
6 - My belly button is an in-y AND out-y. It's very strange! It's an out-y in an in-y. I'm not posting a picture.

I tag Kate, Shannon, Dr. (for real) Andi, Kirsten, Kira, Danielle.

Rules:
1 - Link to the person who tagged you.
2 - Post the rules on your blog.
3 - Write six random things about yourself.
4 - Tag six people at the end of your post.
5 - Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6 - Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

0 Geniuses: