I've seen this post on a couple of people's blogs and thought it sounded fun.
Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you have about me. It doesn't have to be anything big, it can be a happy or sad memory, and it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot. Make sure it's nice though please!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog.
3. If you leave a memory, then I am going to look through all my pictures and find a pic of us (hopefully) from that memory and post it.
Have fun! And don't let me down :)
***REVISION: Since I've disabled comments on my blog, instead make the memory the beginning of the post on your blog. I'll look through blogs and do a big post of all the pictures in 1 week.***
14 years ago


0 Geniuses:
Post a Comment