07 October 2008

Out with a Bang.

I'm going to Alaska in 8 hours!! Oh yes, I do love my job! I am going to meet a birthmom in Anchorage. I am SOOO excited!! I've always wanted to go to Alaska. What an extremely rare opportunity! I am so grateful for it. I mean, here I am about to start a new job, so let's just go out of this one big time! :)


And now I must go to sleep, because I am waking up very, very soon...And then I will be in literally freezing weather, which will be quite the change from the Texas climate!

4 Geniuses:

K said...

I hope you're not freezing your tail off too bad! Can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

love,
edith

Anonymous said...

Ok... Sorry about getting to you late. I hope that you get this. You need to go eat at the Sourdough Mining Company in downtown anchorage. Every local should know where it is. Across the street is a chocolate factory. I forget the name, but it's yummy! It's also a great place to get AK junk for friends!

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True said...

awww! its so pretty up there! and yes the sourdough factory is sooo yummy. It's so exciting you got to go there. I hope you have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wait... What is your job? I wanna go to alaska.