That's another mantra I would like to adopt in my life! :)
Things have been super busy and great. Chris and Kira came in town for Thanksgiving and there was a lot of fun family together time. We missed you Bobby and Debbie! This is actually the only picture I have from Thanksgiving day because I was cooking most of it. This is with Ella after dinner:

Kirsten, Danielle, Kira, and I also went to Canton the Saturday after Thanksgiving--that small town with the super huge vendor market fair one weekend a month. It was a lot of fun, and we found some really fabulous finds! Now it's just a matter of finding the time to complete the projects we planned. :) Danielle and Michael made A-M-A-Z-I-N-G dinner for everyone one night. Maddy and Ella loved playing on the rocking dog. They were fast friends, and it was so cute! I'm sad you guys are gone, Chris, Kira, and Ella. Come to business school at TCU!!!
I also have officially been accepted to start grad school in January, and I'm super excited!!
Welcome to the Christmas season! It is the most wonderful time of the year!





4 Geniuses:
I love treasure hunting! I also miss having my sisters and sister-in-laws close enough to get to do things like this all the time! Loved your slide show! Your neices are beautiful girls and looks like they were having fun -- who has a rocking dog!
hey girlie! I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. If you can email it when you have a second that would be great! brettblood@msn.com
THANKS!!!!
I love all these pictures and I love the background!!!
PS - Called you the other night.
:(
Jenny, I found your blog! It's wonderful. So great to get updated! See you soon! Congrats on grad school. That is so great!
Post a Comment