Well Jess, I just realized you asked me in response to a post forever ago for the recipe to my favorite green beans. They are super easy and extremely delicious!! They come from my dear friend, Jen Meyers:
Delectable Green Beans
Cut Green Bens (do NOT get French Cut--they just don't do right with this)
Bacon
Onion, chopped
Pine Nuts
Cook however many slices of bacon you think will be sufficient for the amount of green beans you are using. Set aside and crumble. Saute the onions in the bacon drippings. Drain. Cook the green beans, onions, bacon, and pine nuts together until cooked all the way through. ENJOY!! VERY, VERY DELICIOUS!!
Enjoy--this is a perfect side dish for your Christmas meal.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
14 years ago


3 Geniuses:
Nice to hear from you again! I thought we had lost you! Hang in there!
I flippin' love these... :)
Remember that time when I made these at your house at Thanksgiving...and then proceeded to explode the yams all over the place! hahaha. Good times. :)
Post a Comment