11 March 2009

No Electricity.

The power in our apartment complex went out tonight. And of course it's the coldest it has been in a long time. Cold and rainy. So Summer and I had a litle silly roommate time and documented it in a photo shoot. Enjoy! :)








The little red focus light that comes on before you take a picture on my camera made it impossible for Summer to keep her eyes open. Which made us laugh a lot.





Then some of the pictures started getting this weird glow...



And we laughed even more.









Hope you enjoyed the documentation of our silly night, and that you are warm wherever you are. Our power is finally back on, so we're warm again, too. Now it's time to catch some Z's!

6 Geniuses:

Danielle said...

That scares me.

A lot.

julie said...

Still silly as ever, love it!

Lois Brown said...

you guys are too funny!

Summer said...

I love that I couldn't keep my eyes open for a single one of these pictures! haha. That was fun. I'm so glad that we are roommates! :)

Washington Hills said...

Jenny! I am still laughing...those pictures took me back. Thanks for the memories!

Danielle said...

Is time for an update much?