11 March 2009

Delicious.


Here is the recipe, as requested my Lindsey buddy, for frozen peppermint cheesecake. It is one of life's little wonders. Amazing. Enjoy! (And then go run 31324 miles...):)
2 Oreo Pie Crusts
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp peppermint extract
2 c heavy whipping cream whipped (I use approx. 1/2 c sugar and 1 Tbsp vanilla when whipping it)

In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in s.c milk until smooth. Stir in extract and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour filling into pie crusts. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store unused portions in the freezer.

(Note: can also add red food coloring, chocolate syrup, crushed mints, etc. on top. Be creative!)

3 Geniuses:

Lois Brown said...

You can bet your sweet pattootie that I'm going to be trying this! Thanks!

Danielle said...

This is very tasty - that I can say fo sho.

ecuakim said...

Um, yu-um! Where the heck did you get that smokin' recipe? It looks DIVINE! :)