05 March 2009

Back in the Saddle.

I'm back to wearing glasses.


I've gone to an eye doctor since I was 4 months old. I got glasses for my 1st birthday. Nice gift, huh?! I loved them so much I would bury them in the back yard, put them in the microwave, and hide them pretty much anywhere else I thought they would be annihilated. We were not friends. And I got to wear a patch. Like a pirate, except not nearly as cool. So what did my smart toddler self do? I would take it off, peel the corner away so I could secretly use my good eye, etc. Now I am left with a lifetime of bad eye sight, all because I was an obstinate child. (No comments here, please. Or do--let's hear what you really have to say!):)

9 Geniuses:

Kira said...

Welcome back to the world of glasses and just for your information, glasses are HOT!!!!!!

Danielle said...

Good word choice (obstinate). You look great!!!

Danielle said...

Oh, hey, that's your new jacket thing, right? Very cute!!!

(I don't really like what your tongue is doing in this picture, if I can be completely honest)

Hahahaha!

Lois Brown said...

Glasses add character to your face! You look great in them....wear them proudly! I have missed your blog! Love your chair and picture!

Anonymous said...

Is this what you wore dancing cause you look hot!! :) And ya glasses aren't the greatest but they work.

Lindsey said...

:) I understand being an obstinate child. I had glasses too, but didn't hate them so much...I did, however, hate carrots. I would wrap my carrots in a napkin and flush them down the toilet. We're buddies for sure!!!

BUDDY

andi said...

You're so stinkin' cute. You look great in glasses! And that sparkly jacket, too! Love it. Love you.

Matt said...

I wish we had been friends when we were young. I too rocked a pirate patch, when I was little. You could have been Captin J, and I would be your First Matey Matty.

Anywho, I'm glad to see you re-embrace your four eyed roots.

Washington Hills said...

Love them!