So much has gone on recently, I'm overwhelmed by the thought of posting it all. Hence my lack of recent activity in the blogging world. :) So instead of trying to tackle such a huge monster, I'm just going to post pictures of recently enjoyed meals. :) After all, who can't use a new idea for a meal every now and then?! Enjoy!
Crispy oven baked chicken - inspired by Paula Deen
-served here with parmesan garlic pasta and green beans
A tasty snack - fat free yogurt with frozen berries and granola mixed in (can also mix in FiberOne cereal--gives you the crunch and boosts your fiber intake)
Hot link, chips with onion dip, baked beans, corn on the cob (grilled, wrapped in foil with butter and garlic powder inside)
Lasagna, salad, bread, caprese salad (tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil)
I forgot to take a picture of the actual food--I was too obsessed with it to stop and think to pull out the camera. This is an AMAZING local hole-in-the-wall-type Mexican food restaurant.
And shocker--another Mexican meal. :) This was a homemade Mexican fiesta!
-Fajitas, cheese enchiladas, tostadas, homemade guacamole
14 years ago


2 Geniuses:
Wow...I wanna eat at your house!
You should! Come visit! :)
Post a Comment