Here are some brief updates of everything that’s gone on for the last 2 months. Life flies!!
New Years Celebration:(Peek-a-boo!)
(Maddy patting my head to get me to go to sleep, when really it was her that needed to go to sleep)
(When 1 drink just isn’t enough)
(The final results of Phase 10. The point is to get the LOWEST score. I obviously lost. Big time.)
Lots of weddings:
Shopping:
The bag on the left side of the picture (in Danielle’s right hand) was really heavy…(HA! There is no bag, in case you’re wondering. She’s carrying the handle of what used to be a bag.)
3D Movies:
Food:(A friend fixed this and had a girls night—it was so yummy!! Pork roast, rice asparagus, DELICIOUSNESS!)
(Roast, loaded mashed potatoes, asparagus, homemade rolls)
(Project night – we had a salad bar, rolls, and hummus)
Project Night:(I made this little dress)
Internship – I’m interning in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at a Children’s hospital in the area. It’s not extremely close, so I take the train most days.
Record snow for the area. 12 ½ inches fell in one day, which has never happened in my city’s history.
Lots of Maddy time:
Life is still great! 2 ½ months until graduation!!!
14 years ago


5 Geniuses:
It all looks like fun!!!! Miss you!
You Posted!!!!!!!!
WOW! I cannot believe I made it on JeNnY the ROCK STAR'S BLOG! I must be important:) Love you girlie, you are too too cute. May is almost here!!!
WHEEE for graduation!!! And I know the Children's hospital has a better parking lot than it's neighboring facility ;) wink, cough
You always look like you have a GREAT time in your spare time!
LOVE IT. Loved the Phase 10 post. Sadly, there are still infamous games in my family that we STILL don't talk about...
Post a Comment