I did it--I graduated!! May 14, 2010. What a fantastic day. The year and a half it took to do this really did fly. I’m so grateful for the opportunity I had to go back for my master’s degree, and for all of the incredible support I had along the way. I feel so abundantly blessed, and this is just one of the reasons. Here are some pictures of the blessed event. :)
With Mom & Dad
With Kirsten & Brian
With Mike & Danielle
With my siblings who live locally
The day after graduation my good friend, Summer, got married. It was such a joyous occasion! I am so grateful for the friendship we share, and to have been able to be part of such an incredible day.
At Summer’s bridal shower
The food
Drinks & Dessert
Shower Flowers
The Guest of Honor
At the end of March my new nephew was born. It has been so much fun hanging out with him, my niece, and my brother and sister-in-law. Mike and Danielle are rock star parents, and it melts my heart to watch them with these sweet babies who love and adore their parents so much.
I also went to BYU Women’s Conference at the end of April with my parents and my sister. It was so refreshing and invigorating.
Silly Dad
Yummy Food (this is at a Hibachi)
Breathtaking Views
Sisters
I also had another niece born in January. Shortly after her birth, my brother was deployed. I am constantly amazed at the strength and stamina of my sister-in-law, who is taking care of house and home amazingly well, by herself.
Now any day I’ll have another nephew born. Once again, I am so impressed with my brother and sister-in-law and their stick-to-it-ness, strength, and compassion. All of my nephews and nieces scored big time in the parent department.
The next steps for me are still a mystery waiting to be revealed. I am actively pursuing jobs, be it local or far away. I trust that I will be led to where I need to be, and I am grateful for that reassurance and blessing. So stay tuned…maybe in another 6 months I’ll let you know what that answer was. (Hopefully sooner, but my track record does not bode well for updating here…) :)
14 years ago


7 Geniuses:
my goodness, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw an update from you.
i know we talk a lot and i already knew about all these things but it's still nice to see. cute cute pictures, especially the ones of my kids. :)
Congratulations(again) on your graduation. I'm glad Danielle married into a "smart" family.
I love all your pictures!!
Congratulations Jenny!!!! A Master's! Wow. I'm so impressed and happy for you! Good luck with the job search; you are an employer's dream come true so hopefully it won't take very long for a good one to figure that out! Love you!
Congratulations! You did it! Your Amazing! Need I gone on? Love the pictures of your family esepcially your new little nephew! It will be exciting to hear where and what the Lord has instore for you now!
Good job on the Masters. Very impressive. I'll check back in a few months to see where you end up. I'm sure you'll do great wherever you go.
You HAVE been busy, and most of all- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a fantastic accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment