Hi Danielle & Maddy!
The "Brain"
You look so cute! And stay away from those hurricanes (which is code for "come back to Funkytown so we can visit!"
I am a HUGE fan of your sister-in-law Danielle. Or am I just HUGE?
Andi, I would so love to go back to funkytown!D, you're not huge, just pregnant. :) I hope I'm as cute as you if I ever actually am pregnant! You set the standard high :)
Post a Comment
3 Geniuses:
You look so cute! And stay away from those hurricanes (which is code for "come back to Funkytown so we can visit!"
I am a HUGE fan of your sister-in-law Danielle. Or am I just HUGE?
Andi, I would so love to go back to funkytown!
D, you're not huge, just pregnant. :) I hope I'm as cute as you if I ever actually am pregnant! You set the standard high :)
Post a Comment