11 September 2007

Vacation with the Babies

Life is so bueno when you get to take vacation! I went up to Missouri to see my nieces and nephews (and their parents). :)




Any wonders that I'm the favorite aunt?? :)

Crazy? Yep! :)

Soccer. Notice the only one without cleats and shin guards...
This is what happens when a 4 year old takes the picture...

3 Geniuses:

jackie e said...

you were always so good with kids. i wish my kids could meet you. someday. when are you coming to la to visit me? that would be so cool.

ecuakim said...

Darling photos! How fun! Yeah, and on your way to see Jackie, stop by AZ to see me! Ha! Hey, great websites! I added a couple to my blog...good stuff! You're the GREATEST!

Jenny said...

Oh Jacks and Kim, I would so love to go visit you both! Maybe someday we actually WILL see each other again, in real life. (i.e. not just pictures) I miss you both a LOT!!