I was tagged by Danielle a billion years ago--sorry! :) Here goes:
A-attached or single? Single
B-best friend? Can't pick just one :)
C-cake or pie? Depends on my mood. I LOVE me some cheesecake!
D-day of choice? Saturday & Sunday
E-essential item? tp
F-favorite color? purple & red
G-gummy bears or worms? HARIBO gummy bears
H-hometown? Fort Worth
I-favorite indulgence? oh it's so hard to choose! I think I'll have to go with Cold Stone ice cream (cheesecake ice cream with raspberries mixed in)
J-January or July? July
K-kids? nope. Only other people's :)
L-life isn't complete without? family and friends (good call, D!)
M-marriage date? TBD
N-number of brothers and sisters? 1 sis, 3 bros
O-oranges or apples? I would definitely say oranges if someone else did the peeling. Since I am inherently lazy, I tend to stick with apples--all you have to do is wash!
P-phobias and fears? Not really quite sure I have many right now
Q-quote? "Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished; if you're alive, it isn't." Also, "Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." And, "What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
R-reason to smile? Realizing all of the amazing blessings I'm given every day
S-season of choice? Summer (Texas only has 2 seasons: Summer and Cold)
T-tag 3 people. Kirsten, Jacks, Julie
U-unknown fact about me? Come on, my life is an open book! :)
V-vegetable? Asparagus, or my super special green beans that came from the kitchen of Jen Meyers
W-worst habit? Staying up way too late
X-x-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound--I like seeing so much detail!
Y-your favorite food? Mexican
Z-zodiac Sign? Virgo
14 years ago


4 Geniuses:
I especially love all the quotes that involve death. No, seriously. I'm going to steal them.
Miss ya!!!
K, we may have been cut from the same mold. And that's totally my favorite Cold Stone mixin. Exactly. Besides the coffee ice cream with heath bar...but sometimes I feel like I breaking the WoW on that one. My dad assures me I'm not. I digress. I love you!
Oh girl you are so great! Hey if you can share the green bean reciepe, I love me some mean green beans.
Miss you :) Glad you had a fun sista day in Corpus. I'm thinking of taking a small trip when I graduate and it will prob involve taking a nephew who is dying to road trip it (he's 16) so that means I have to drive to Oklahoma...
Sarah
Post a Comment