06 August 2008

My apartment - finally.



Here are pics of my apartment. It's only taken me since April to finally get it all put together and take some pictures! Shannon helped me paint an accent wall in my living room. I love it! Enjoy the pics...

12 Geniuses:

andi said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome grown-up room!! Can you come do our apartment??

Shannon said...

Man, I love having friends who have such nice apartments . . .

Danielle said...

Hey, ANDI, that was going to be my comment... >:(

julie said...

It's sooo pretty! We have come a long way from cinder block apartments with posters on the walls. I wanted to say something about your Father's Day post but you're comments were disabled at the time...we had chicken with mango salsa as well, ha ha, what a coincidence

Kate said...

What a great home! It is SO beautiful and inviting!

Jenny said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!! I love you all!

Julie, you're right--we sure have come a long way from cinder blocks! :)

jackie e said...

hey, great apartment. i've always wondered if i have nice enough taste to put together my own space. so far, i have old furniture and a ghetto apartment that i don't really care to put any effort into making nice. anyway, i really like what you did with your place. can i come over and sleep on your floor?

Anonymous said...

your apartment is friggin' adorable!!!! love what you have done!

bhblood said...

Jenny I am so glad that you found our blog! It was great to hear from you. Sorry I am a little slow at getting back to you I tried to post a comment the other night and the computer didn't want to cooperate. I love and miss my Fort Worth friends!!

Matt said...

Wow. I didn't realize that to be an adult, and have friends, you needed to have a blog. Now that I know this, my life is more complete.

Danielle said...

Me thinks it is time for an update dear sister.

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.